Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you have a hair obsession?

I am obsessed with my hair, it has to be perfect. I straighten it b/c its just really discusting if i don't, when i don't it's not wavy or curley its just like this huge poof ball that flips in and out every which way, and it has curs under neath that stick out of the straight hair at the top! lol! But my hair has to be perfectily straight everyday and it can't look like it has dead ends or be friend and i want it a certin length. I am also obsessed with other peoples hair, and i love looking at pictures of stars with perfect hair! Come on admit it, i know i'm not the only one who loves hair! and also how many hair straighteners have you gone through. I had a 70 dollar on, then long story but my sister left it with her friend, then i had one given to me i had it for like 2 years then my step dad accidentally steped on it, then i got a wet 2 straight but my rat chewed the chord so it always shocked me, then i used my sisters old wet 2 straight, until i broke it, then i got ......



Do you have a hair obsession?

Yeah. I am always brushing my hair! My Mom and Dad say when I fourty my hair will look like I am eighty!!!



Do you have a hair obsession?

I understand! Same here. At school I have to go to the bathroom every so often to check if my hair is perfect. I love my hair and everyone agrees but I hate how it's my ovsession.



Do you have a hair obsession?

Yes I love long hair that is healthy. I am currently growing my hair out longer and it is in the awkward stage, so I stare at pictures of women with gorgeous hair, I secretly stare at the women I work with and wish my hair looked like theirs!! I don't know what to do with my hair right now, it is just so fine and just lays there and I can't wait until next year at this time when my hair will be much longer!!! I love the locks!!



Do you have a hair obsession?

Yes i am obsessed with hair. Im always looking for the perfect hai products. Sometimes i always try to go on the computer and look for hair products then i will go out and buy it. See, my hai is thick, quite dry and frizzy and Poofy at times.My hair needs loving care so i try o give it to it. I will o est until my hair isthe exact way i want it, which is probably going to be a long time.



Do you have a hair obsession?

Yeah I have to admit it...! I dont really care how much it cost to get a perfect healthy hair! I brush it like every single 2 hours. I am trying to get my hair long but to have a straight perfect soft hair also! Lol.



Do you have a hair obsession?

no brushing it too much can make it fall out. i brush it usually once or twice a day



Do you have a hair obsession?

as long as you are using the right roduct to keep your hair in excellent form then there is nothing wrong with taking care of it. make sure you are using a heat resistent product before you flat iron or blow dry your hair. redkin heat glide is a great product. you can use it with any type of hair. also redkin anti snap will keep your hair looking healthy as well. both are applied before you blowdry. have fun



Do you have a hair obsession?

Pshhhyeah.



I don't really care about it being straight, because my hair's already straight.



I care about keeping it healthy. I hate it when my hair feels rough because when people touch it they'll think I have bad hair, lol. But my hair's silky and shiny at the moment, but I want to grow it longer :)



Buy the way, flat irons are VERY damaging to your hair. It causes split ends, dryness, and makes your hair weak.



You could try to get it permanently straightened, I recommend the japanese way, or thermal reconditioning. It straightens your hair and it makes it rebinds your hair to become strong, healthy, and shiny. But you'll have to get a little trim, because the straightening damages your hair just a tad bit.



I also love looking at models with perfect hair. I like shampoo commercials better, though.



Tips to have healthy hair:



-Get salon treatments once a week



-Use salon-quailty shampoos and conditioners-theres certain kinds that'll straighten your hair to be stick straight.



-Don't brush your hair alot, it breaks it and damages it. Instead, use a wide tooth comb and a natural boar bristle brush to do your hair.



-avoid using heat appliances such as curling irons, flat irons, blow drying, etc. too often.



-eat a healthy diet to get the nourishment your hair-and skin-needs. Drink 8 glasses of water every day, eat lots of fruits, veggies, and take your vitamins :)



Good luck!



Do you have a hair obsession?

YES I DO MY WIFE'S LONG HAIR TO KNEES.



KEEP IT TRIMMED THERE FOR LAST 22 YEARS.



LAST HAIRCUT WAS 1982 FROM KNEES TO 1" PIXIE CUT FOR A CHANGE. NEVER AGAIN.



USED LONG AND SILKY. LOVE TO USE AND HAVE SINCE 77 USED MANE AND TAIL. NOW COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED. BACK THEN YOU BOUGHT IT FOR YOUR HORSES AND WASHING THEM.



MY WIFE AND I GOT INTO A WATER FIGHT AFTER WASHING HORSES AND I WASHED HER HAIR WITH THE MANE AND TAIL BECAUSE WE RAN OUT OF SHAMPOO (LONG AND SILKY). LEAVES HER HAIR SO SOFT AND SHINNY. LOVE TO HOLD HER AND CARESS HER LONG HAIR.



LONG HAIR SOUTHERN BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services