Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6b9grbn



i know it's hard to see, but what product does she use to get it that type of curly? and tell me step by step directions.



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

I agree with the other answer about doing the braids. My hair gets that wavy but not to curly look when i braid it before i go to bed. You can use a mousse to keep the curl, or the scrunch spray, but be warned using too much products will make your hair feel crunchy. I use a general mousse and then braid it, let it air dry. If it seems like it doesnt have the curl I want after a few hours, i just take a big curling iron and use it on different parts of my head. Its a messy just rolled out of bed look.



It does look like a strawberry blonde or a light auburn color.



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

get the shock wave mouse....fter washing your hair put the mouse in (or jus wet ur hair) and leave it ...style if u want and then it done tahhhrahhhrahhX



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

its uh, brown. try using Sprunch spray by Aussie. it works pretty good to get wavy hair, it s what i use!



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

Scrunching gel. Try Catwalk or Bedhead. Put some on damp hair, and then follow the instructions on the bottle.



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

Go to a haircut man and ask for this haircut ! But me I am not a girl how do I answer to your question ! Hehe ! =}



How do i get my hair like this? picture included- PLEASE ANSWER?

that looks almost like a strawberry blonde to me



it looks like she just braided her hair and left it for awhile



and woke up and tada. because that's what my hair looks like when i sleep in braids. take some mousse, scrunch it in your hair, and you're good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services