Friday, November 27, 2009

How to get this hair color; starting from black?

http://i29.tinypic.com/sd2xrn.jpg



Her name is Leona Lewis if you want to see better pictures



know I'm going to go to the beauty shop to get it done!



But I live in Asia, so, I'm wondering what colors I should tell them, cause I'm of mix race and I've been through quite some hair trauma



I have black hair right now with some highlights, which I got last summer. I just permed my hair I think about 2 months ago. My hair is very strong %26amp; thick.



Do you think it's safe to do it sometimes this month?



Can I get it in one treatment?



Do I have to strip my hair %26amp; all that?



%26amp; Is that picture clear enough to show them what I want?



I know I have allot of questions %26amp; I'm sorry, because I've never done my a whole head of colored.



%26amp; Any other additional information would be great!



Thanks!



How to get this hair color; starting from black?

Oh god...It is so hard to get black out! I loved having black hair, but once I decited to change it...geez. Anyways, yeah, just take that picture in and depending on how good they are, they should be able to do it. And yes you would definitly have to strip your hair, but let them do that. Trust me. And it should be safe, just don't to what I did. Striped my hair 5 times, bleached it once, and dyed it twice in 1 week. My hair is naturally curly, and I messed it up so bad the curl was gone for about 2 weeks. Just pace yourself when you dye it, or anything else that can cause damage. hoped That Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services