Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair emergency! what should i do with my hair?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3532/... is a picture of my hair on the left side. The right is maybe 2 choices of styles i'd go for. Myhair is like length wise i guess. I dont know. but when i wake up in the morning it's like that! very nasty, i think there is much much volume. I don't know. I use condictioners and i wash my hair. I usually sleep without drying my hair all the way. Should i layer it out? or thin it? I haven't got my hair in 8 months. So it probabbly has no layers cuz I started out with short short hair. Which style should i picK?? ANd how could i tell the cuttist what to do?



Hair emergency! what should i do with my hair?

"Sgt Major....get the clippers from my O. D .Green Desk and let's shave that Maggot head clean and with shammy polish".



"But Sergent, I just wanted it trimmed" Tim rubs his side burns.



"For now on your name is Rotten Crotch, your are the scum of the earth. You will hate me, you will dislike me, but you will love me because deep, deep down in your nutsack there's a Man waiting to crawl out. Do you hear me you Maggots?"



Sir yes Sir



Hair emergency! what should i do with my hair?

I have thick hair. I layer it and thin it out once a month, or it gets frizzy and a mess in the morning. Try letting your hair naturally dry, blow drying it can damage it if you continue to dry it like that.



I personally dry my hair with a towel for a minute..and it becomes more damp then soaken wet. then just let it air dry, espeically if you are getting one at night before you go to bed, and then brush it out, so it will lay properly.



i suggest getting your hair cut if you havent in 8 months..



layer it.. and thin it out.



i would get a mid shoulder length style, i used to have short hair, and over the fall i let it grow to my shoulders, mid shoulder is perfect, because you can wear it curly, or straight, and its not as much work.



and try some different products in your hair, that may also work,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services