Friday, November 27, 2009

Help find the right hair cut!?

I want to get my hair cut shorter so that it isn't so hard to deal with.... I am in my mid-forties and I also have a high forehead. I am skinny so I don't have the problem of my hair making me look chunky, but I have extremely curly hair and I don't want to straighten it because it starts to make it look a little wispy. Does anyone have any good haircut ideas and any suggestions for products to make my hair look healthier and younger? Pictures and product names would also be useful. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!



Help find the right hair cut!?

try a nice bob with bangs :)



Help find the right hair cut!?

I always liked this cut on Sarah Jessica Parker. You may opt to have it slightly longer.



http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/ow...



Help find the right hair cut!?

check out www.matrix.com, they have some wicked hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services