Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to get my hair like this (pic)????

I know she has her hair teased here, and I've tried to do that before but the results do not turn out like this. Can someone please help me to get my hair styled like this??:



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



My hair is long and fairly thick, if this helps =)



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

It really is just a lot of hairspray.



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

it looks like a bun with the hair rolled around to the front and then accented with a head band



basically a lot of hair spray



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

wash it. and go to hair salon. they will do it for 10 $ - 25$ asnywhere



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

hairspray and mousse should help. good luck with the new hairstyle!



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

First get someone to cut your bangs.



For the pump bring it up like your doing a ponytail the puff the front up. I do my hair like this EVERYDAY. hope it works =]]



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

My stylist taught me a way of teasing. You tease the front part, and then tease the part behind it. It kind of makes it look good but remember this girl had a professional stylist do it, so i doubt anything will come close.



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

Go and ask ur hairdreser to do it for yall.



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

you need something called a travulent chester



now this is going to give you the correct amound of contrast to keeping all hair even and not a SINGLE hair sticking out so what you do is



take your har blow dry it first then get someone to put it in the same position and tie it or use a clip( hide the clip underneath the bun) AND last put on a lot of hairspray on top of the travulent chester that should keep your hair looking nice and neat all night or day OR day and NIGHT long



:):)



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

Go to a salon and show them the picture



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

If I were you I would take that picture to my stylist and they would probably be able to do it just like that. : )



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

If you don't already have bangs, you can't create that. If you do...you will dry your hair with a round brush from where your bangs start back, lifting as you dry to get as much volume as you can and keeping it smooth. You might need to then add big hot rollers to get the extra height keep it smooth. When you go to tie it back, push your hair forward a bit to get it even more large (for lack of a better word). You can flat iron any kinks out. Ha Yes, this will take time. She has personal stylists.



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

It takes practice and common sence.



How to get my hair like this (pic)????

You're going to need hairspray, a headband, and a couple bobby pins / hair clips .



part your hair in five sections .



bangs



hair on top



two parts on the side



and the rest of the hair under neath.



get the bottom *underneath and kinda twist it but not too hard because that'll make it look messy. put a few bobby pins in there so it will stay .



next take the two sections of hair that are on each side of your head and do one at a time .



pull the hair back on top of the twisted hair on the back of your head and pin it with some more bobby pins ; make it look loose or tight/ w/e you want . same with the right side.



when you're done all of this squirt some hair spray about four sprays total .



next for the top . you're gonna want a little frou so i hope you have not just like a line of hair you should have a minature pony tail . so you grab that, twist it a little place it on your head so it appears that you have a little poof , bobby pin it and then hair spray .



you should have your bangs left so brush them out and sweep them across your face .



last but not least - put your headband in !!



sorry its so much -but that'swhat i do to get that look . %26amp; it looks reallyl good .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services