Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wich hair for me?

I have long hair [[ 15 inches ]]



Its Dark Golden Brown, I'm getting like.. kinda dirty blonde Highlights %26amp;%26amp; I have a round face! I dont want something I have to do alot to! My hair is naturally curly and wavy, But Sometimes I straighten it. So can you try to show me some that I ethire straighten or just let my hair go naturally curly? Oh and Can people send me pictures and links to hair cuts that would look good for me? Oh and dont answere "do the brittany" or anything like that because I dont want my hair any shorter then it is! OH and dont send me any answeres that arent serious!



P.S.



DONT ANSWERE ENLESS YOU ARE GIVEING PICTURES OR LINKS!



Wich hair for me?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services