Friday, November 27, 2009

How to make a boy's hair wavy?

I have really flat, straight hair. I want to make it a little wavier, but all I can find is advice like "braid it". My hair's too short for that since I'm a guy.



Here's a picture of my hair so you know what it looks like:



http://img223.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima...



Note that in the picture it's kind of wet so it's got a little more texture than normal.



I'm open to sleeping with my hair a certain way, buying a certain product or whatever. I'll take any advice. =)



How to make a boy's hair wavy?

aww, you're a cutie!



you could buy a hair curler/waver, or have your mom buy one for you if its too embarassing. also, you might be able to put it in a ponytail (while its wet), which will make it wavy.



but honestly i think your hair is great the way it is...



How to make a boy's hair wavy?

girls don't like wavy hair



How to make a boy's hair wavy?

go to a hair stylist maybe they can tell you something



How to make a boy's hair wavy?

Waves are simply curls. In order for your hair to wave you must first be able to develop a curl. Correct me if I'm wrong but you said your hair was short and straight, and the only way I see possible for your hair to become wavy is by : 1st allow your hair to grow and have your stylist to braid (or twist) your hair. Once you take the braids (or twists) out you should have developed a wave pattern to your hair. My second suggestion would be for your stylist to "rod set" your hair. This also will call for your hair to be at least 2 1/2 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services