Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/hp...



Yeah sorry for the retarded picture haha but this is a decent picture with my hair down and my really fair skin tone lol



Red, brown, burgundy highlights? I used to have highlights but haven't had them for a couple years. I dunno, I sorta wanna dye my hair to be like dark brown/reddish toned but I'm not sure.



Should I get bangs? like full on straight cut bangs? Or keep the side bangs?



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

Leave black hair alone, it is best to leave black hair alone, you'll end with straw like orange hair if you add blonde hair dye.



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

i think you should highlight it with dark reddish/brown highlights and make your hair choppy with sharp bangs haha



very mod look for you gina r



veryy pretty girl :)



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

I think you should highlight your hair red. That way it wont look weird when the dye starts to grow out, and then you have half your hair black and the other half dyed... If you dyed it black that would be spending more money... So, i think it would be cheaper and cuter to highlight your hair red.... Oh! I think you should have side bangs not straight on. Good Luck :)



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

Get caramel highlights. It made my black hair look brown and it looked really good.



this color



http://www.wiggoddess.com/images/Caramel...



this style



http://theenvelope.latimes.com/media/pho...



You should buy a box of hairdye that is for highlights or has peroxide, then use a cap. This is what I did and my hair looks great. People thought I went to a salon because they asked me how much did it cost me to get it done.



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

Your hair looks brown to me, but it doesn't matter much.



I think you would look great with side-swept bangs, or straight across bangs. You would look very "high fashion", with your structure and everything. I would go for red tints, red seems really sophisticated and sweet. It would look very very cute in my opinion! =)



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

I agree with the person who says leave it alone. I think it looks great. Red and brown would not look right on you. I'd keep the side bangs and just try styling it differently.



Dye or highlight myy black hair? What color?

Keep it the way it is...side bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services