Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Want To Change My Hair Style....HELP??

Okay well right now my hair is curly and a medium brown with a bit of blond streaks, about shoulder length. For the past 2 years I have been getting perms, but I want to change my hair style to make my clothing style look better. I am starting to dress more punk/emoish and I would like my hair to be more like it...Anyways...I'm not so sure what to do. I am in grade 8 right now but I am planning on changing my hair before grade 9 because that is when my perm will be dying out. This is what I'm thinking of doing: Instead of getting another perm I am going to get a profesional straightener to be able to straighten my hair, dye my hair a darkish brown, put a bit of blond in it, and cut it. I have a picture of exactly how I want it cut. But i am not too sure about this. If any of you have any ideas on how I can change my hair to make my look, look more completed please give ideas, and pictures of different emo/punk hair styles if possible.



Thanks so much!



I Want To Change My Hair Style....HELP??

Go with a straight look like Alida from the band 1997. It is a cute emoish hair style and I got it too. Its totally worth it Here the link:



I Want To Change My Hair Style....HELP??

i like that



just show what u want 2 have done and ur good



I Want To Change My Hair Style....HELP??

It depends on that shape of your face. Just do it slow. If one of your friends has a straightener, use it and see how your hair looks straight. Then just cut off a bit at a time. Like inch by inch, so you don't go drastically short and can't go back. Then if you don't mind your hair shorter- go nuts. You have an entire semester to fix your hair if you hate it.



I Want To Change My Hair Style....HELP??

i think you should go for like a glam-punk look



for this look use a smoothing iron to get root lift straight upwards in small sections. When hair is cooled separate sections with a polishing wax pulling strands down to create a random fringe.



Another point to remember when dressing like a punk/emo is that you should not ignore color. Although black is the theme color, it creates a far more dramatic effect when combined with neon pink, dark turquoise, bright red or royal blue.



well it is all about making your own mark against the restrictions of the establishment - so whatever you choose to wear, wear it with individuality and rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services