Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help 閳?!?

Well, I'm a fourteen-year-old girl. I'm getting my hair cut soon, and I'm thinking about getting side bangs or side swept bangs. My hair isn't perfectly straight, but it's not curly at all. Right now, my hair is chest length and my bangs are chin length. I have a round face, and layers in my hair, too. I need some pictures of side/side swept bangs. What would work best with my face? Also... what are some good anti-frizz shampoos? Well, for the last one I had pink added in my hair. Daring little thing aren't I? Should I lighten my hair [it's a medium brown right now]



Here are some pics:



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/xn...



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/xn...



Hair help 閳?!?

I would defnitally get side bangs with you texture face. They will DEF. look hott, girll..!!!



good luck!



Hair help 閳?!?

I think you should get some short side swept bangs, that come down to about your cheek bone. They are super cute and easy to pin up, plus have tons of styling abilities. My hair used to be like that, and I want to get it cut like that again. If you want a pic, I have a few of me on myspace. But my account is private so just look at my main photo. Here's the link: myspace.com/emiddlefreak

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services