Sunday, June 20, 2010

New hair-style?

I'm 17, 18 in about a month. I've had the same sort of hairstyle for like 2 years and im really bored of it. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to have it?



I have dark-ish brown hair currently with blonde highlights.. Pictures of hairstyles or Mens Hair Catalogues would be a help!!



Thanks in advance!!



New hair-style?

As a stylists, I would say grow it out, if it's short, w/ some layers. If it's long, then cut it short(fades are really in right now).



New hair-style?

thanks, I hoped my answers helped Report It



New hair-style?

Like this



http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl...



4th row down



2nd one across



New hair-style?

Get it cut medium shortish and ask them to really chip into it and give it some texture, then get some wax/clay and just mess it up....and lose the highlights, your nearly an adult now!



New hair-style?

part on one side or the other, out of your eyes %26amp; down only to the bottom of your ears.



New hair-style?

Short messy look, but different lengths



New hair-style?

Spikes. Not organised though. I would probably get some gel or wax and spike your hair front and back but keep it flat at the sides. I wouldn't spend too long on it or it looks like you are very vein when you have like perfectl organised spikes. You want it messy but spiky in my opinion. It really depends on how long your hair is.



Whatever you do, don't do that stupid emo fringe or aany of them stupid emo hairuts. Also, dont go for the chav - shave a 1 all over yor head but have a long organised geled fringe look as that also looks stupid. For some people, their hair looks better not styled, just natural.



(I don't know hat your current hair style is??)



New hair-style?

Maybe You could refrain from using the word 'like' when it's not called for, this isn't Sweet Valley High.



New hair-style?

ask your stylist



New hair-style?

Well take out the blond highlights.



Get all blond all girls like that!



Get V05 gel which makes your hair stick up!



And last



Happy Birthday in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services