Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haircut for medium/long wavy blonde hair?

I have beach blonde hair %26amp; it goes about 4 inches past my shoulders, there's a bunch of layers, and it sounds like heaven to most people but I have a natural wave/curl that can get soooo annoying. I have to straighten my hair alot, and it doesn't do much.. and I like layers but it doesn't look right when it's not completely straight, there can sometimes be ringlets when I wake up, and it looks weird. Ugh! I can't explain.



And pictures? I'm getting my hair cut tonight.



Haircut for medium/long wavy blonde hair?

I have beautiful wavy, naturally blond hair and I wouldn't change it for the world! Why? EVERYONE has fake blond and straight hair! Be a little different! If you do anything, I'd grow out the layers so if you want to straighten it, it doesn't look "weird". So, have them only TRIM the bottom of your hair and not trim the layers 'kay? A lot of guys love curly and wavy hair. I get complimented all the time. I let mine grow all one length just below my breasts and when I use a diffuser and some curling gel and scrunch it, it looks so preety! You'll regret it if you cut it too short, TRUST ME! Good luck!



Haircut for medium/long wavy blonde hair?

Tips for all type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services