Thursday, June 17, 2010

Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

Heyy,



Ok im 14 years old not short but not really long hair, mabye like the one in my picture (avatar), My hair is wavy so it looks really short. And I love straight hair. I dont have any straight iron things, and I dont want to get one, so how can I make my hair straight?



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

Use sunsilk (hair product).. it leaves hair noticeably smoother and straighter with shine and softness :)



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

umm..u really cant without one...i know i have the same problem too.



but i am a girl.



hmmm...just save up your money and buy one is the best advice i can give you.



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

use your moms hairdryer. it will straighten it! but a iron might help if this doesnt work!



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

Do you have a blow dryer? use that!



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

put water on it and right after while it is still wet, spray it with ultra holding hairspray. gl!



Im a guy,how do I straighten my hair?

If you want it straightened for a long time, go to the hair cutters place. They have things their to buy or they can use on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services