Thursday, June 17, 2010

What color hair? (I have a picture)?

Here is my picture only I am darker now...



http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/x...



Here is a less clear one but shows my skin color better...



http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/x...



I am looking for a change. What's your suggestion?



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

I love the dark colors, the shading is perfect for you. brunet gone blond doesn't work for everyone and with blue eyes like yours, darker the better, they pop out and look gorgeous, on the other end, if your bored, change the shade of brown, there some reddish browns, and plums that also look rich. the thing is, if you spend a lot of money getting light hair with highlights, you'll have dark roots in a week, and 3 weeks after I'll look like crap.



hair color should compliment you, you shouldn't try to change yourself, just bring it to life.



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

dirty blond or a light brown



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

I think you look very nice now,I don't think you should go very much lighter.Maybe auburn brown?



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

i think your hair color is pretty right now. i gues u could go lighter like a darker blonde color. or get like maybe just lighter highlights.



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

light or medium brown would be cute



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

add subtle hilights (maybe 2 shades lighter) to give your hair a richer/warmer feel... i did that recently and it looks good.



if you want a big change go to a dark blond/light brown but remember roots re-growth sucks. if going lighter go to a pro to minimize damage. you're pretty btw =)



tasha



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

I think the hair color Mischa Barton has would suit you - honey brown/dirty blond type.



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

I think you would look great with a rich brown base and some blond highlites. Check out Eva Longoria in this picture (See link). You could even go just a little darker. Good Luck!!



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

i think like darker brown to lighter brown highlights would be really pretty, not 2 much of them though.



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

dark or medium brown



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

I would go with a lighter brown, or a meduim with some soft lighter brown highlights. Sometimes getting highlights can change it all



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

your hair color is very beautiful, dont go to light. Maybe some red highlights, but not the bright red, the suttle red to have a nice change, and it wont be that hard to keep up. :) Good Luck!



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

blak or chocolate... wat do I know



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

You should go with a honey or golden blonde color.



What color hair? (I have a picture)?

golden blond highlight's would look great on you I don't think you really need it but every one lookes for a change sometimes it would be a good color for your skin tone . good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services