Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

OK, I asked this question a few days ago but now I have pics: I'm thinking about changing my hair style but I don't want to change it if it already looks good.



Here are a few pictures of me now:



-http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/d...



-http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/d...



This was me 2 years ago:



-http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/d...



With long hair, I get a little acne and sweaty. I haven't have short hair in a while so I don't know if it'll look good. A "scruffy" style is was I'm looking at:



http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/...



http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actor...



Will this style work with my pin straight hair? Feel free to post pictures of styles that would fit my hair. Also, if I ask my hair dresser to do whatever she wants is that OK



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

Yep. That will work. have your stylist razor cut it for texture and invest in a good product, like a wax. Since you need a lot of texture, I'd recommend a TIGI Bedhead Wax Stick.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

i think you should go short for the summer! your head looks like a nice shape.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

Yea you should cut it like the first picture of Ashton. It would look good with straight hair and it's low maintinance.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

keep it long.



it looks better, i 閳绢櫜ong hair.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

I think you should because I have noticed guys letting their hair grow out do have more of an acne problem and also they get into a habit of shaking or jerking their head as to get the hair out their eyes. I think that hair style would look great on you. You may have to use some styling gel or hair spray. Good Luck and remember it's just hair and it will grow again.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

DEFINITELY go short, but I personally like spiky hair on guys. Get it short all round, but make sure that it's a bit longer on top and at the front than at the sides of your head, so that you can spike up the top bits more. Apparently it's the most popular style for guys in hairdressers these days. I think it would look really good on you. Don't let your hair droop into your eyes too much, it makes you look younger.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

if your hair is like a womans then yes...cut it



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

Hay dude..I would try the Ashton look I think it will make you look very good! You look good in shorter hair also..I think..cool too!



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

What ever u do don't tell the hairdresser to do whatever cause I did that and she gave me a hair style that i hated.



Try to print pics out or find some in a mag and then take them with you for a reference for the hairdresser.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

u'r very good in the photo.



if u want cut the hair.



do as u'r mind say.



Should I cut my hair (guy)? Part 2?

yeah i think you should cut your hair i think you would like cuter with short hair and maybe you might wanna spike it up too .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services