Thursday, June 17, 2010

Japanes Hair Straightening/Thermal Reconditioning??

I might be getting Thermal Reconditioning done in my hair befor high school starts. if any of you guys got it done, can you tell me if it ruins your hair? Does your hair fall out or stop growing? I have been thinking about this since two years. I'm 14, does my age matter? Do any of you guys recommend a salon to get it done at in New York? To be specific, let's say Queens, New York?? After I get it done, can I highlight it or color it? How straight does your hair get: flatiton straight or really straight? If you have gotten it done, can you show me a picture of how your hair looks like (if possible)? Is it worth worth the price? Websites for salons or before/after pics or info will be greatly appreciated!!



Thanks!!!!! 閳?br>Japanes Hair Straightening/Thermal Reconditioning??



Ive done it 4 times. And love it. You should try to do it at the most once a year, more than that is not good. I dont think its too damaging since Ive done it 4 times already and my hair still looks great, although I must say its not as shiny and smooth as it was the first time. I say go to Chinatown. They have tons of salons that do it.



As for coloring and highlighting, now that stuff is damaging, add that to the straight perm and you are frying your hair. The straight perm is good if you dont mind having simple straight hair all the time, cause doing more to it will damage it, also you cant make it curly and do diff things when u get the perm. I am happy with having it plain, straight and black forever!



Japanes Hair Straightening/Thermal Reconditioning??

haven't done it myself but many friends have.



it will be dead straight. like so straight my friends with thin hair looked bad because it looked flat.



it lasts until your hair grows out enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services